Screening and recoating your athletic hardwood floor on an annual basis is critical to the overall maintenance of the floor. Not only will an annual screen and recoat remove topical marks and scuffs from your floors finish, but recoating your floor will also provide added protection for your hardwood flooring and paint.
Reasons to Screen and Recoat your Gym Floor
- Restores and Revitalizes your gym floor (restores shine)
- Removes topical marks and scuffs from the surface
- Adds protective layers of polyurethane to protect your flooring and paint
- Increases Traction by removing any oily film buildup
Hundreds of References Available.
“We trust J & J Gym Floors every year to screen and recoat our gym floors. We have 4 gyms at our school, and each court always looks amazing thanks to your hard work and expertise. We feel like we get a new gym floor every summer when your crew is finished. The floor shines and just looks amazing. Thanks again for doing amazing work!”
Patti M. – Director of Buildings & Grounds
GYM FLOOR SERVICE AREA IN NJ, NY & CT
- New Jersey: Bergen County, Passaic County, Sussex County, Hudson County, Essex County, Morris County, Union County, Somerset County, Middlesex County, Hunterdon County, Monmouth County, and Ocean County
- New York: NYC, Manhattan, Queens, Bronx, Brookyln, Staten Island, Long Island, Nassau County, Suffolk County, Rockland County, Orange County, and Westchester County
- Connecticut: Southern CT, Farfield County, New Haven County, Litchfield and Middlesex County